Terrigal Surf Lifesaving Club (TSLSC) was established in the 1919-1920 season. We were originally affiliated with the Royal Lifesaving Society but switched to Surf Life Saving Australia in 1925.
The first TSLSC clubhouse had received Council approval and funding and was built in 1920. By 1921 it was being used as a meeting hall for local sporting and community groups.

In 2019 Central Coast Council supported Terrigal Surf Clubs 100 year Anniversary by paying an external consultant to lay out the first century of history (provided by the club) on canvas squares which were then displayed publicly on 3m x 3m ‘Illuminated Cubes’ in the park next to the Surf Club.
Unfortunately initial COVID restrictions/shut downs closed the display early but it was the first chance Terrigal had to display some of its long history. These photos below represent the history contained on each of the sides of those two cubes.

This is only the very beginning of documenting Terrigal’s history.